If you are a CDHA tenant and wish to apply for a transfer we will require you to complete a housing application form. This can be found on the "Application Forms" page of our website. Please note on your application that you are a current tenant of CDHA.

Once the form has been completed and returned to us we will assess your needs and advise you in relation to points.