Your rent payments must be paid in advance and reach us by the 1st of each month. For example, the rent for April is due on 1st April.
CDHA offer a number of convenient ways for you to pay:
- By Direct Debit from your bank or building society account
- By Debit Card at our office or by calling 0141 633 2779
- By Allpay Rent Card – this card can be used at any PayPoint outlet
- By Bank Giro Credit – use this pay in book at any Royal Bank of Scotland
- By Standing Order – set up a regular payment through your bank
We believe this will assist in the collection of arrears.
Please contact us if you wish to set up a Direct Debit or Standing Order.
If you wish to discuss your rent account, please contact your Housing Officer on 0141 633 2779 (option 2).