Your rent payments must be paid in advance and reach us by the 1st of each month. For example, the rent for April is due on 1st April.
CDHA offer a number of convenient ways for you to pay:
- By Direct Debit from your bank or building society account
- By Debit Card at our office or by calling 0141 633 2779**
- By Allpay Rent Card – this card can be used at any PayPoint outlet
- By Bank Giro Credit – use this pay in book at any Royal Bank of Scotland
- By Standing Order – set up a regular payment through your bank
We believe this will assist in the collection of arrears.
** Please note, our office is currently closed to Covid-19 and staff are working from home.
Please contact us if you wish to set up a Direct Debit or Standing Order.
If you wish to discuss your rent account, please contact our Arrears Control Officer Lynsay Gallagher on 0141 633 2779 (option 2) or by emailing email@example.com