Coping With Arrears

Coping with Arrears

The Association appreciates that from time to time people struggle with money issues and we will offer help in cases where tenants get into difficulty with their rent. We can put you in touch with Welfare Rights Officers or agree payment plans with you to deal with the debt.

If, however, arrears build up and we are unable to make contact with you we will follow a laid down procedure which ultimately could result in you losing your home. Please always get in touch with us as soon as you have a problem with your rent.

To discuss the arrears on your account, please contact your Housing Officer on 0141 633 2779 (option 2).

The following link leads you to our arrears procedures which we follow.

Rent Arrears Procedures